Thursday, June 14, 2012

100 Downloads

Days Without Facebook:  7

My goal is to download 100 albums before I fly out of UAE on June 26th.

Here are the first bunch that look interesting.  But really, a lot of these are shots in the dark:

Japandroids, Celebration Rock (maybe too pop-oriented for me)
Mount Eerie, Clear Moon
Kate Bush, 50 Words for Snow (I've been putting this album off; too afraid it'll really suck)
John Maus, We Must Become the Pitiless Censors of Ourselves
Panda Bear, Tomboy
The Weeknd, House of Balloons
Tim Hecker, Ravedeath, 1972
Sufjan Stevens, The Age of Adz
Matthew Dear, Black City

All of these are from the last two years or so.  There are also a bunch of classic albums that I want to check out.  Anyway, this looks like a decent start.  If you've heard any of these and think they're trash, please send me a warning in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment